Non-Israeli participants are requested to upload a copy of their passport or ID to show their non-Israeli/tourist status. This is required for VAT exemption.
EARLY BIRD RATE
UNTIL FEBRUARY 24, 2020
fROM FEBRUARY 25, 2020
FEES FOR INTERNATIONAL PARTICIPANTS INCLUDE
- Participation in all scientific sessions
- Entrance to the Exhibition
- Refreshments and lunch as per times indicated in the program
- Printed Conference materials
INTERNATIONAL REGISTRATION PAYMENT
Payment of registration fees must be made in USD after completing the registration process. You may choose one of the following methods:
Credit Card: i.e. Visa, MasterCard or American Express
Bank Transfer: Additional USD 30 handling fee is required.
Please make drafts payable to:
Kenes International (MDS Regional 2020, Tel Aviv)
Credit Suisse Bank, Geneva Branch, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account number: 1500934-92-176
Swift code: CRESCHZZ80A
IBAN number: CH16 0483 5150 0934 9217 6
- Please ensure that the name of the conference and participant are stated on the bank transfer.
- Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the Conference account on time.
All cancellations must be emailed to email@example.com prior to the below deadlines. Refund of the registration fee will be as follows:
Cancellations received until and including 26 February, 2020 – full refund
From 27 February, 2020 – no refund will be made
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, Bank transfer handling fee (30 USD) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments only.
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact the MDSR Registration Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For group hotel booking, please contact us by filling this form.
GUEST ATTENDANCE POLICY
All event activities (including educational sessions, meal functions, exhibition hall, etc.) are exclusively reserved for registered attendees. Non-registered guests (including children, family members, colleagues, etc.) are not allowed in any of the event areas. Badges provided at registration are required for entrance into all functions and will be strictly enforced.
MDSR 2020 REGISTRATION DEPARTMENT
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: 41 22 906 91 45 ext 036
Fax: +41 22 906 9140
Get access to the best deals with the Official MDS 2020 Hotels Partner!
Please note there is an increasing number of fake websites and agencies claiming to offer hotel and registration services for MDS 2020. We would like to alert all participants to be aware of possible scams and only use the trusted online accommodation and online registration services for bookings.
If you are contacted by a third party offering accommodation or registration this is likely to be fraudulent activity. Please click here to contact us if you require further assistance.